How we can improve indoor air quality
Increase the proportion of fresh air inside the building by increasing exterior ventilation.
Filters of various efficiencies to capture various particle sizes of up to 99.97% efficiency on particles 0.3 microns and larger.
Sterilization stage incorporating type C ultraviolet rays that combat germs, bacteria, viruses and fungi, complying with ASHRAE task force regulations.
The CLIP5 air purifying unit is designed with the purpose of mitigating contamination and the spread of respiratory diseases within closed areas or enclosures. It provides air purification capacity ranging from 50m2 to approximately 100m2.*
To improve filtration results, the air purifying unit features a lower-efficiency pre-filter to increase the durability of the HEPA filter. In order for purification to be achieved more effectively, the equipment additionally has optional exposure to ultraviolet light with a UVC germicidal effect or plasma.
*The purification capacity is measured for a height of 3 m.
Main characteristics of CLIP5
- Superior air injection.
- Air return on 1 side.
- MERV 8 pre-filter (Retention of particles from 3.0 to 10.0 μm).*
- HEPA filter (Efficiency of 99.97% for particles of 0.3 μm).**
- Optional UVC type germicidal lamp (254 nm wavelength quartz filament, ozone free).***
- Optional Plasma Air (Ionizer).
- ECM self-regulating motor (variable speed), allows to maintain the air volume according to the saturation in filters.
- Cabinet with baked paint acoustically insulated through galvanized steel cells.
- 1-year warranty on parts and components, filters not included.
- Possibility of ducting the discharge and thus reduce the dB emitted by the equipment.
- Multi-position wheels with independent brakes for easy transport.
The unit has high efficiency HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters inside, which are previously subjected to rigorous efficiency tests under the guidelines of standard 52.2 developed by the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE); where its size is used to determine the performance with respect to the retention capacity of airborne particle.
Ultraviolet light lamp
With its germicidal effect, disrupts DNA base pairing and leads to the inactivation of bacteria and viruses.
The Plasma are needlepoint brush-type ionizers producing an equal amount of positive and negative ions neutralizing harmful pollutants and odors.